Substitute Teacher Preschool
- Monday-Friday, 5 days per week, from 8-5: 00pm
- Position has potential of becoming a permanent position as a Full-Time role, for the right person
- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for providing the best in early childhood education.
- Providing a safe, healthy environment
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth.
- Maintain a friendly, professional attitude in all manner of conduct with students, faculty, and parents, including a commitment to confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and able to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Previous experience working in education and childcare are encouraged.
- Passionate about working with Children
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check