- Contract position from February 23-end of May. 5 days per week, from 8-3: 30
- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
A Spanish teacher who has experience teaching upper level Spanish classes to upper school students.
- Bachelor' s or graduate degree from an accredited educational institution
- Fluency in the Spanish language
- Google Docs experience
- A knowledge of Spanish language and culture.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of current technology.
- Ability to implement lesson plans for maximum effectiveness.
- Ability to assess and analyze the levels of student achievement effectively and prescribe actions for improvement.
- Ability to maintain appropriate student supervision so that students have a safe and orderly learning environment.
- Solid oral and written communication skills when contacting/interacting with students, parents and colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively with students and colleagues.
Effective written and verbal communication skills, excellent teaching skills interpersonal relations skills, time management and organizational skills, administrative and problem-solving skills. Must also be compassionate, patient, observant, detail-oriented, creative and think outside the box.