- Monday-Friday, 8-5; no weekends, no nights, no on-call shifts
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy from an accredited college or university.
- Board Certified OR Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Possess a current unrestricted NY state license as a physician.
- At least 2 years of recent primary care experience in an outpatient setting.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Number.
- Must hold a current and valid BLS certification and will be ACLS certified within 90 days of employment.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.