- Part-Time position, 4 days per month (1st, 2nd, 16th, and 17th)
- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Payroll Specialist who understands payroll and has experience coordinating payroll with a 3rd party payroll provider.
- This person will be working solely on one account, doing only payroll, under the direction of our account manager.
- Data entry or import of time detail into the systems
- Research and resolve any customer or system problems.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Basic understanding of mental math
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Payroll experience