- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
The Network Engineer is a member of the Information Technology Division and reports to the Network Manager. The position is expected, among other specific job duties, to have the ability to do the following:
- Ensure the stable operation of the in-house computer network and all connected PCs and peripherals, including planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links.
- Analyze and resolve end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provides end user training where required.
- Availability to work on Stand-by.
- Provide excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
- Work requires broad knowledge in a general professional or technical field. Knowledge is normally acquired through a vocational/technical diploma in computer technology / network technology. Certified in CISCO (CCNA /CCNP), MSCE, VMware.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Professional (CCNP); Microsoft Certified, VMware Certification; SAN Certification; Class E Driver' s License; Availability for stand-by.
- Three years of network operations and support experience.
- Position exercises full supervisory authority and responsibility over regular non-exempt or exempt employees. First line supervisors typically perform these functions.
- Advanced - Ability to read literature, books, reviews, scientific or technical journals, abstracts, financial reports, and/or legal documents. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in at the college level or above. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.
- Intermediate - Ability to write reports, prepare business letters, expositions, and summaries with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech. Ordinarily, such education is obtained in high school up to college. However, it may be obtained from experience and self-study.