- Starting out as a contract position 5 day per week, from 8: 30-5: 30
- Position has potential of becoming a permanent position as a Full-Time role, for the right person
- Bilingual is a must
- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responds to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support on Procurement Systems: SharePoint, Workday and In-Tend.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used personal computer terminology, concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provides basic support to end users such as password resets for In-Tend and a variety of other software applications used internally.
Proficiency in SharePoint Server 2013. Proficiency in SharePoint 365 is a plus.
- Software Knowledge: Advanced SharePoint knowledge required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently and experience with being able to self-initiate on tasks that are in line with the goals established.
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Office 2010 or above products (specifically Word & Excel).
- Good knowledge of PC hardware components and basic interconnection of them.
- Good knowledge of general system issues to be able to effectively understand and report non-technical staff reported troubles in writing for other technical staff to be able to properly respond to.
- Understand the basic concepts of the system startup process on a Windows based PC (XP, Vista, 7, or 10).
- Understand the basic concepts of how printers connect on a basic network.
- Knowledge of Workday Software is a plus.
- Knowledge of In-Tend Software is a plus.
- Graduation from an accredited high school with 6 months of directly related professional experience, or graduation an accredited college or university with an Associate' s degree or higher and a minimum of 3 months of directly related professional experience, or a similar combination of education and related professional technical experience;
- Professional experience showing ability to coordinate, schedule tasks and effectively prioritize work;
- Demonstrating ability to respond to multiple tasks within acceptable time frames, and ability to prepare and maintain accurate reports and records;
- Experience has shown excellent customer support / interaction skills and maintain effective working relationships with officials, customers, the general public, and contractors / vendors;
- Good understanding of computer system hardware and general knowledge of the interconnection of the various components;
- Experience with showing the ability to prepare reports and to communicate ideas clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to proactively self-initiate and continually expand professional development of all necessary skillsets, as well as keep abreast of related emerging technologies that would be used in your role from a wide variety of sources (i.E., online resources, self-paced online training, training materials, and some training courses as available);
- An equivalent combination of relevant training and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.