Design Engineer (HVAC)
Titusville, FL | Right to Hire
- Starting out as a Contract position, 5 days per week, from 8: 30-5: 30.
- Position has potential of becoming a permanent position as a Full-Time role, for the right person
- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing mechanical building systems including HVAC and plumbing
- Assist engineer in performing heating and cooling load calculation and energy analysis
- Create mechanical building system design plans from engineering concepts
- Communicate and coordinate with architectural, structural, electrical, plumbing and fire protection.
- Perform other related duties as required
- 3+ years' experience in mechanical design which includes performing basic calculations and equipment selection knowledge
- PE License
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance.
- Experience with building construction means and methods.
- Ability to design air and hydronic systems including sizing ductwork and piping.
- Experience with Trane Trace 700
- Ability to use CAD to produce construction plans
- Ability to obtain a DOD clearance.