- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as primary point of contact and official representative to USAID and other clients on contractual matters
- At project start-up carry out a thorough review of the contract, explain terms and conditions to project delivery teams, review and approve the contracts approvals matrix
- Draft, review, edit as required and approve documents and requests that are submitted to the Contracting Officer (CO) to include, but not limited to the following: International travel approvals, salary justifications, notification and approval of project local compensation plans, TCN/CCN Waivers, source/national waivers for restricted commodities, CO's approval for restricted commodities, notification/approval of key personnel changes, purchase of non-expendable items that require prior CO approval, non-expendable disposition requests, annual inventory reports, limitation of funds/cost notification submissions, VAT report submissions at CO's request, budgets/cost proposals for realignments/add-ons, specific requests for separate maintenance allowance, severance CCN leave payouts, allowances, and other documents for which the CO has the authority.
- Prepare responses for Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS) and to any inquiries/questions from the CO's office
- Draft contract close-out related documents such as requests for quick closeout, excess fund review forms, etc.
- Negotiate terms of contracts, subcontracts and grants with minimum intervention from managers.
- Issue subcontracts and task orders, grants, and amendments, and address other subcontract- and grant-related issues
- Provide post award administration of subcontracts, sub-task orders, subawards (grants) and purchase orders, including, but not limited to modifications, realignments, and interpretation of terms and conditions
- Assist the project teams on budget realignments/modifications to ensure compliance with existing terms and conditions, policies, client's cost principles
- Review and approve any expat and TCN ICA agreements
- Review and evaluate Employee Biographical Datasheets (EBDs) for completeness, compliance, and cost reasonableness
- Perform necessary due diligence to ensure cost/price reasonableness and compliance with applicable U.S. Government regulations.
- Provide mediation between technical, contractual, finance and management personnel of the project
- Carry out other contracts administration actions per the approved Contracts Administration Matrix.
- Experience with international donor-funded projects, USAID, UN agencies or NGO's on relevant programs.
- Experience participating in contract creation and/or administration, preferably in an international environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate policies and interpret regulations to provide clear guidance
- Solid USAID Experience
- Demonstrated experience negotiating with subcontractors at all levels.
- Ability to prepare budgets of medium complexity.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and AIDAR.
- Experience with working in Oracle systems, MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of CPFF, T&M, FP, and IDIQ contracts required.