Washington, DC | Contract
- Starting out as a contract position, 5 days per week, from 8: 30-5: 30
- Position has potential of becoming a long term position for the right candidate.
- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Individual will need to be extremely organized, will be working with department managers scheduling meetings.
- Must be bilingual and able to write in both spanish and english.
- Need to be a quick learner since they have a new financial system.
- Will be setting up driving arrangements for the technical advisors
- Able to work under pressure and extremely good with numbers
- Finance experience is a plus. If the individual has had some finance experience, this will help in their budget department.
- Misc admin duties
- Proficient with word and excel
- Currently, this is a team of 30.