Administrative Assistant II
- Starting out as a Contract position, 5 days per week, from 8: 30-5: 30pm
- Position has potential of becoming a permanent position as a Full-Time role, for the right person
- Great attitude
- Works well in a team environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Very punctual, always arrive on time
- Pleasant and diligent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage requests to and from Country Offices and Centers using standardized templates; assist in the process of shipping notification, arrivals and payment authorizations.
- Assist with the established information system to register follow ups and actions taken
- Inform the destination country, the Country Office or Center based on shipping details from suppliers (documents and estimated date of shipping, routing, and arrival at destination).
- Request and process receipts of arrival of goods by the consignee.
- Run reports
- Send invoices for payment
- Verify if payments were posted and close purchase orders
- Review the purchase order for completeness, prior to archiving.
- Organize and archive files in the cabinets
- Perform other administrative activities pertaining to the unit.